- Larry D. BENSON, The Man of Law's Introduction, Prologue, Tale and Epilogue, Harvard University.
- Classic Note, The Man of Law's Tale, 1999.
- Dr. Michael DELAHOYDE, The Man of Law's Tale, Washington State University.
- Prof. Arnie SANDERS, The Man of Law's Tale, Goucher College.
- Wikipedia Encyclopedia, The Man of Law's Tale.
- Kevin J. HARTY, Chaucer, the liturgy, and Constance's ever-increasing pathos, Find Articles, 1994.
- Roger A. LADD, The mercantile (mis)reader in The Canterbury Tales, University of North Carolina Press, 2002.
- Marc M. PELEN, Providence and incest reconsidered: Chaucer's poetic judgement of his Man of Law, Papers on Language and Literature, 1994.
- Christine M. ROSE, Chaucer's Man of Law's Tale: Teaching Through the Sources, College Literature, 2001.
- Susan SCHIBANOFF, Worlds Apart: Orientalism, Antifeminism, and Heresy in Chaucer's Man of Law's Tale, University of New Hampshire, 1995.
- Jane ZATTA, The Man of Law's Tale, Southern Illinois University.